NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS.
Rule 18 (1) of the Statement of Purposes and Rules of the Lorne Country Club Inc. allows for the
Notice of the Annual General Meeting to be delivered to members by electronic mail.
The following notices are on the Club’s Website
(1) Notice of Annual General Meeting. Click HERE
(2) Explanatory Notes relating to the Annual General Meeting. Click HERE
(3) Report & Financial Statements for year ended 30th June, 2016. Click HERE
(4) Minutes of the Sixty-Second Annual General Meeting held 15th November, 2015. Click HERE
(5) Proxy Form
Any member who cannot access the Club’s Website can request a copy of the above notices
by contacting the Office.
Dated 27th October, 2016
The Lorne Country Club has instituted a 30 year Continuous Membership achievement award to acknowledge those members who have reached this level of membership. 30 Year membership certificates are available at the Clubhouse for collection if not already collected.
New hours for the clubhouse for the Winter period are Wednesday to Thursday 10am to 3pm. Friday 12noon to 7pm & Saturday & Sunday 9am to 7pm. The Clubhouse is Closed on Monday & Tuesday.
The course is open every day. When the Clubhouse is closed please use the Honesty Box located at the entrance to the Clubhouse.
Social Tennis games are usually played on a Wednesday from 4pm and Saturday from 9am between members and visitors. Anyone is welome to come along and join in if you are interested in a social game. (There is a small visitors fee charged)
Two of our members Alvis Svickers & Jillian Chapman would like to offer Tennis Coaching at the Lorne Country Club.
* Kinder children $10 per half hour session. Times to be based on demand
* Primary / Secondary Students $10.00 per half hour session. Thursdays from 3.30pm to 5.30pm
* Adults $15 per half hour session. Times to be based on demand.
* Adult Group sessions of 4 for half an hour at $10 per person
For further enquiries please Contact Jillian on 0407 338 904