We are pleased to announce that we have appointed a new caterer and operator of our restaurant and bar. Matthew White and Bridgette Barry-Murphy are bringing their team to Lorne, seven days a week commencing Friday 15th December 2017 until 26th January 2018. The venue will be open for lunch and dinner, with a menu consisting of simple club style bistro meals showcasing the best local produce available. After Australia Day weekend, the restaurant and bar will be open on Friday and Saturday nights until Easter. The team also plans to transform the venue into a multi-purpose function centre, ideal for hosting and catering weddings and various other functions.
NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS.
Rule 18 (1) of the Statement of Purposes and Rules of the Lorne Country Club Inc. allows for the
Notice of the Annual General Meeting to be delivered to members by electronic mail.
The following notices are on the Club’s Website
(1) Notice of Annual General Meeting. Click HERE
(2) Explanatory Notes relating to the Annual General Meeting. Click HERE
(3) Report & Financial Statements for year ended 30th June, 2017. Click HERE
(4) Minutes of the Sixty-Second Annual General Meeting held 27th November, 2016. Click HERE
(5) Proxy Form
Any member who cannot access the Club’s Website can request a copy of the above notices
by contacting the Office.
Dated 5th October, 2017
The Clubhouse is Open every day from 11.00am throughout January.
The course is open every day. When the Clubhouse is closed please use the Honesty Box located at the entrance to the Clubhouse.
Social Tennis games are usually played on a Wednesday from 4pm and Saturday from 9am between members and visitors. Anyone is welome to come along and join in if you are interested in a social game. (There is a small visitors fee charged)
Two of our members Alvis Svickers & Jillian Chapman would like to offer Tennis Coaching at the Lorne Country Club.
* Kinder children $10 per half hour session. Times to be based on demand
* Primary / Secondary Students $10.00 per half hour session. Thursdays from 3.30pm to 5.30pm
* Adults $15 per half hour session. Times to be based on demand.
* Adult Group sessions of 4 for half an hour at $10 per person
For further enquiries please Contact Jillian on 0407 338 904